[Newman-l] Week 7!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue May 11 18:28:42 EDT 2010

Hey Guys!
I know you all had a great time last week learning about Mary and her wonderfulness.

This week we will be having our Outreach meeting up at Stroud's Run from 5-7 and we will be having a cookout with two other church groups from around campus. We will be meeting at the PC at 4:45 to get up there by 5. In case of rain we will just be meeting at the PC at 4:45. If it does begin to rain Stephanie will be sending out an email around noon to tell us that we will just be meeting at the PC. So before you go to bed tonight do your rain dance to keep that rain away. Also if you can please bring snacks because that is what we are responsible for.

I know you are all excited about formal this weekend but in order for you to be counted in the count you must have your name confirmed with one of the Joe's by ten tonight. So if you have not already shoot them a quick email and just tell them you wish to attend.

Okay last little thing. This Friday we will be having our quarterly Parents Night Out service event. For those of you who are not familiar with this, this is when we babysit parishioners children while they go out for the night. Set up starts at 5 at the PC and the actual event will begin at around 6. Hope you all can make it, it is a really fun time.

Hope to see you guys at all the fun events this week,

This message is approved by,
Mike Kramer