[Newman-l] picnic

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 11 10:04:52 EDT 2009

 Hey!

I hope everyone had a great first week and classes are going well! Just wanted to remind everyone about the welcome back picnic tomorrow (Saturday) at one oclock! We will meet at the parish center and from there we will go to Emeriti Park. If you can't make it to the parish center and would like to meet us at Emeriti, it is located between Baker Center and the Ping.  It is a nice little pond which should be pretty easy to find! If you need any help you can call 730-391-3354. Hope to see everyone there!

Peace,
Olivia

Hey Newmaners!
I hope you are all having a wonderful first week! The welcome back picnic is this saturday at 1 o clock. We will meet at the parish center (same place as wednesday nights meeting). From there we will go to emeriti park. To get there go down the escalaters of baker and walk towards ping it will be on ur left. Theres a large pond you can't miss it. I hope to c u all there!

-Joe