[Newman-l] This week!

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 15 14:51:14 EDT 2009

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a good first week of classes and that everything is going well!

If you were hoping to get involved in out bible study through Newman that is great because we are starting it uo this week.  The bible study will be meeting tonight (Tuesday 15th) at 6:15 at the Donkey, a small coffee shop uptown, which is located on West Washington street right off of Court Street. The bible study will focus on the life of Jesus throughout the gospels. Hope you can make it! If you need directions just call or text 740-391-3354.

Also tonight, there will be a committee meeting for the upcoming meeting on the parts of mass. So if you would like to get your foot in and help plan a meeting tonight would be perfect.  The committee meeting will take place at the Parish Center on Stewart Street at 7:15 tonight!

Tomorrow will be our next weekly meeting.  We are going to talk about the structure of mass and why we do certain things we do during the mass.  This should be a fun meeting for us to learn about the origin of why we do what we do.  We will meet at the Parish Center at 7:10. I hope to see you all there!!

Peace,
Olivia

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. --Jeremiah 29:11