[Newman-l] Newman Community

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 7 23:36:49 EDT 2009

 Hey, everyone!

Welcome to OU and also to the Newman Community, a Catholic student organization here on campus.

If you've been wanting somewhere to grow in your faith along with others who share your same beliefs, Newman is definitely the place for you! We're so excited that you signed up at the involvement fair and can’t wait to see you soon!

Join us Wednesday(Sept. 9th) at 7 p.m. at the Christ the King University Parish Center (at the corner of Stewart and Mill streets right by east green) as we start the year with a cookout! You'll learn all the great things we do throughout the year and get to meet some new friends as well.

Hope to see you there!

“Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” St. Francis of Assisi

Olivia Pokas
Newman Community Publicity Chair
op728808 at ohio.edu