[MWERA] Last, Last Minute Reminder!

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Thu Jun 8 17:18:59 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Please give one last push to encourage proposal submissions for MWERA this
year. Encourage your colleagues to consider submitting and, if not, at
least attend and participate. Please forward the message below (it contains
a special promotional video) to the listservs at your institution and your
professional organizations.

--------------------------

*JOIN MWERA for its 40th Conference!!!*

*What:* Mid-Western Educational Research Association 40th Annual Conference

*When:* October 18-21, 2017

*Where:* The Hilton Orrington Hotel in Evanston, IL

*More Info:* http://www.mwera.org/program-information.html  (also, the Call
for Proposals is attached)

Proposal Deadline: 11:59pm EDT, June 9, 2017 (tomorrow!)

*Please watch our promotional video to learn more! MWERA 2017 Promotional
Video (https://youtu.be/cOEJO1DVt6k <https://youtu.be/cOEJO1DVt6k> )*

We are planning a great conference with many opportunities for researchers,
practitioners, administrators, and advanced graduate students. Please
spread the word broadly! Encourage your colleagues and students to attend!

I am looking forward to working with you and meeting you in October. Please
contact me at mwera2017 at gmail.com if you have questions or concerns.

Best,

Tracey

Dr. Tracey A. Stuckey-Mickell