[MWERA] MWERA - Thanks and 40th Year Sessions

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Wed Jun 14 12:57:36 EDT 2017

Dear MWERA family!!!

On behalf of the MWERA Board and the conference planning team/division
chairs, we want to offer a HUGE shout out and gracious thanks to YOU for
your active participation thus far!

We have a great turnout in submissions this year! Also, we have lots of
volunteer proposal reviewers! So THANK YOU for contributing to what will be
a great conference in October! :)

The division chairs are forging ahead with getting proposals reviewed and
if you are still interested in volunteering, it's not too late! We often
need extra reviewers as tie-breakers AND *we will need plenty of people to
serve as session chairs and discussants. So just in case, attached are the
instructions for how to log into the All-academic system and volunteer.*

Also, as you know it is our *40th conference year* and I am looking for
ideas for special, celebratory sessions for this year. If you have any
ideas for stimulating programming ideas, please contact me directly at
mwera2017 at gmail.com to share your ideas with me. I am getting more and more
excited each day and I hope to share in the excitement with as many of you
as possible.

Again, thanks SO much and please encourage your colleagues to get involved
with MWERA. Feel free to *forward this message* and hopefully your
colleagues and/or students will visit http://mwera.org or check out our
most recent promotional video: https://youtu.be/cOEJO1DVt6k (NOTE: Even
thought the proposal deadline has passed, the video has good info!).

Looking forward!
Dr. Tracey A. Stuckey-Mickell

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dr. Tracey A. Stuckey-Mickell*

*MWERA VP & 2017 Program Chairhttp://www.mwera.org/program-information.html
<http://www.mwera.org/program-information.html> *