[Latino Student Union OU] Meeting Tomorrow

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 11 16:40:30 EST 2011

Hello everybody,

This is just a reminder that tomorrow is our weekly meeting, it will be held in Baker University Center - Room 233 at 8:30pm. Tell your friends to come, and your friends friends. Everybody is welcome. Finally T-shirts are in and will be passed out at the meeting tomorrow, so get excited. If you have not paid, please bring in your money tomorrow as well as dues.

Hope to see you all there,

P.S. if you have a specific topic you want to talk about tomorrow please email me and let me know. ASAP

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Latino Student Union - President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Vice President/ Risk Management Chair
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R. / G.A.M.M.A