[Latino Student Union OU] FW: Blue Jackets Ticket Opportunity

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 22 12:30:13 EDT 2010

If anybody is interested.
________________________________
From: Swoboda, Ian
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:08 PM
To: Swoboda, Ian
Subject: Blue Jackets Ticket Opportunity

Hey,

My name is Ian Swoboda and I am a senior at Ohio University.  I am in Sport Management and am taking Ticket Operations.  We are working in coordination with the Blue Jackets to sell tickets to games during this season.  Attached is the order form for the games availability.  If interested please take the time to fill out the order form or if you could, please pass the information onto your organization's members.  If you need more information please feel free to contact me by e-mail or phone at (513)602-8452.

Thanks,
Ian Swoboda