[Latino Student Union OU] Intramural Tennis Tournament October 1st & 2nd

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 22 12:31:19 EDT 2010

 ALSO IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IF NOT PLEASE DISREGARD.
Hello,

    I am contacting you to let you know about the free Singles Tennis Tournament that Intramural Sports is having October 1st & 2nd, 2010.  The tournament will be taking place at the OU Golf & Tennis Center, from 6:00PM-10:00PM on the 1st and 9:00AM-3:00PM on the 2nd.  There is no entry fee for the the tournament, and players of all abilities are encouraged to participate.  Everyone is encouraged to partyicipate.  Registration will be open until 5:00PM Thursday, September 30, 2010 at www.IMLeagues.com<http://www.IMLeagues.com>.  If you have any questions regarding the event, please call the Intramural Office at 740-593-9946.
    My name is Max Hopkins and I am the Student Director of Special Events for OU Intramural Sports.  I am contacting you, the President of your Student Organization, asking that you please pass this information along to the members of your organization.  If you want to just forward on the first paragraph of this email to all of your members that is fine.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, my email is mh344006 at ohio.edu<mailto:mh344006 at ohio.edu> and my cell phone number is 513-310-3662.

Thank you,
Max Hopkins

Max Hopkins
Student Director of Special Events