[Latino Student Union OU] Latino actor needed

Freeman, Torrance tf173907 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 20 16:32:03 EDT 2010

 Andrew,

Thank you for your interest, I will do my best to assist and I will forward this email to my members and also members of The Latino Student Union.

Also could you send me some more information regarding the play, such as plot, times of rehearsal, certain attributes needed or preferred and any other requirements of the male needed.

Torrance Freeman