[Latino Student Union OU] FW: Advertising with Thread Magazine

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 18 01:14:30 EDT 2010

________________________________
From: Ashley Arnold [ashley.m.arnold1 at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 9:44 PM
Subject: Advertising with Thread Magazine

Hello,

My name is Ashley Arnold and I am the co-director of advertising for Thread online magazine here at Ohio University. I am emailing you to see if you would be interested in purchasing an ad to place in our upcoming issue that will be released at the end of fall quarter. I have attached a "media kit" which goes more in depth about the magazine and important information. I would be more then happy to meet with you in person or talk on the phone at your earliest convince. Below I have listed a few advantages of advertising with us.

• Thread magazine is the first of its kind in Athens, Ohio
• Full color ads
• Free design service
• Online medium creates unique opportunities for your advertisement(s)
- Hot Links (A link from your ad to your website.)
- Your advertisement is not limited to being predominantly viewed in Athens
- You have the ability to link to the magazine & advertisement from any website
- You have the ability to email a link to your advertisement in the magazine

Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

--
Ashley M. Arnold
(937) 232-2100