[Latino Student Union OU] International Festival

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 21 13:35:49 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

There is an International Festival in Columbus, Ohio on November 6th & 7th where there will be over 75 cultures represented with arts, crafts, entertainment and food. There is a performance stage and also a parade held midday on both days. I just thought it might be something you all may be interested in!
Here is the website with a little more info: http://www.unacol.org/international_festival.html

ALSO, don't forget about our potluck tonight! It's being held at Sebastian and Vicente's house at 10 Elliot at 7:00p.m. instead of our weekly meeting. Everyone is welcome to bring food or drinks for us to snack on, and it should be a good time. Can't wait to see you all there!

-Erika Rodriguez