[Jeffdh] I need a sub for sunday the 23

Fletcher, Jeffrey jf365508 at ohio.edu
Tue May 18 22:01:45 EDT 2010

 Hello everyone,
I'm in dire need of a sub for Sunday morning, 11-close. I have to go to Cleveland for my older sister's graduation. I need to know by Friday at the very latest. You would be working condiments for this shift so it's pretty simple. If I am unable to find a sub, I will be fired because of that new Sunday-two strikes dealio. I'll even pick up a shift of yours if you care to negotiate that way. Email me back at jf365508 at ohio.edu or call/text me at 740-818-7461. Your help would be much appreciated.
-Jeff Fletcher