[Jeffdh] Sub Needed!

Conway, Desjavae dc381708 at ohio.edu
Wed May 19 17:03:36 EDT 2010

 Hey Guys!
    I though that going around asking this time would be better to find a sub since usually people never respond to this email. But It seems that most of the people I'm around either already work Sunday or really don't want to work on a Sunday. I'd really like to know if someone could please work my 4:30-Cl shift on the 23rd for me. I have a Choir Concert with Anointed Ministries, a Christian Organization here on campus, and I need to attend because I don't only sing in the choir but I'm directing a piece and I'm part of the executive board. If I've asked you before and you've said no already, please reconsider. I'd be willing to take a day for you as well.
Sincerely,
DesJaVae Conway