[Jeffdh] Hours On Mothers Day

Conway, Desjavae dc381708 at ohio.edu
Thu May 6 12:50:53 EDT 2010

Hello all,

    I've recently decided to go home for Mothers Day, May 9th, for a big even that my family has going on. Unfortunately, I work as a Floater from 4:30pm until close and haven't yet found a sub. If you're interested in taking up my shift please sign onto the sub board and reply to let me know that you've done so. I'd highly appreciate it. Then, if you'd need a shift covered later this quarter or next, I'd try my best to cover you. We could all use a few more hours for a little extra cash! Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
DesJaVae Conway