[ITSA] Summer Virtual Internship Opportunity

Strycker, Jesse strycker at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 21 15:13:07 EDT 2017

Greetings ITSA members,

 I hope this message finds you well. I shared this information at the ITSA member meeting today, but wanted to share the link with you over e-mail in case you hadn't been able to find the page or were not able to attend the meeting.

 Bath Spa University in the United Kingdom has a eight week long virtual summer internship experience where you can do some design work and build your vita. This is uncompensated work, but you do not need to travel for it and will have portfolio examples afterward. You can find out the details at http://learningtechnology.bathspa.ac.uk/p/internship.html

Please keep in mind that the deadline for submissions is April 1st if you are interested.

 As I noted during the meeting, I have a friend who completed the internship experience two or three years ago and I'd be happy to ask him any questions you may have.

Best,

Dr. Strycker

Jesse Strycker, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, Instructional Technology

Department of Educational Studies
Patton College of Education

Ohio University

Office: McCracken Hall 302J