[ITSA] ITSA Nominations for 2011-12 year

Straight, Ryan straight at ohio.edu
Mon May 9 09:17:39 EDT 2011

Just a reminder to everyone that nominations for the ITSA officers for the 2011-12 school year close today! So get in there before midnight and suggest yourself or others you think would help our little organization grow in the future. (And as always, for those looking to faculty positions, this is a great and relatively stress-free CV builder.)

Please take the time to get involved, as our organization is small (right now...) and we need everyone to participate!

http://go.ouitsa.org/lyaHnF

Happy nominating,
Ryan
--

Ryan Straight, M.Ed.
Student System Testing Analyst

Honour, worthily obtained, is in its nature a personal thing, and incommunicable to any but those who had some share in obtaining it.
~ Benjamin Franklin