[Itech] Fwd: Baby news

Buchman, Sherleena buchmans at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 4 19:12:46 EST 2014

Welcome to your new little blessing!
Congrats!

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand." - Chinese Proverb
Ohio University/ College of Health Sciences/ School of Nursing/ BSN Coordinator/
Sherleena Buchman MSN RN
BSN Coordinator/ Assistant Professor
Grover E 358
1 Ohio University
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4499
F: 740.593.1546
buchmans at ohio.edu<mailto:buchmans at ohio.edu>
www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu> • www.ohio.edu/compass<http://www.ohio.edu/compass>
www.twitter.com/ohiou<http://www.twitter.com/ohiou>
www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity<http://www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity>
www.myspace.com/ohiouniversity<http://www.myspace.com/ohiouniversity>
The best student-centered learning experience
in America