[Itech] Fwd: Baby news

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Sat Nov 1 01:14:12 EDT 2014

Hello All,

While I am sharing baby news, I realized I had not shared Shaima's news on
her new little girl! As many of you know Shaima returned home this semester
to deliver and care for her new daughter and will return in the spring
semester.  She is being watched over by her sister as you can see.

Please welcome Baby Asia into our community as well and we look forward to
seeing Asia this spring.

Congrats!
Dr. Franklin

*"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams*Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Department of Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

*~~~~~~Ohio University -- The best student-centered learning *experience in
America~~~~