[Itech] Saturday Capstone and Social

Seann Dikkers sdikkers at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 14:01:38 EDT 2014

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to classes this week.  This is a reminder that we will be
getting together on Saturday afternoon this weekend from 12:30-3:00 to eat,
re-connect, and hear/see work from fellow graduates. We do have graduating
CET students that will be presenting their capstone.

If we have any other posters or presentations that you would like to add to
the agenda, please contact me so we can add you to the agenda.

We are looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,

Seann, Teresa, and David

 --
Seann M. Dikkers, PhD
Assistant Professor, Educational Studies

388 McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701

Gaming Matter Research Group @ http://www.gamingmatter.com