[Itech] Program Meeting(s)

Seann Dikkers sdikkers at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 08:35:42 EDT 2014

Hello all,

Teresa, David, and I met yesterday and we are going to hold two meetings
instead of the one:

Master's students will still meet at the beginning of Teresa's class
tonight, we'll be covering POS, capstones, and other items specific to your
degree.

PhD students we will have a full group meeting for you at the beginning of
my Thursday night class (5:15-6:00) next week. We'll elect our ITSA
representatives, discuss the dissertation path, practicums, and other PhD
related items.

​Please plan to be at these meetings.

All the best,

Seann​

--
Seann M. Dikkers, PhD
Assistant Professor, Educational Studies

388 McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701

Gaming Matter Research Group @ http://www.gamingmatter.com