[Itech] FW: Call for articles - Journal of Online Learning Research - please share with your networks!

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 29 21:53:43 EDT 2014

Hello Graduates,

Laura Hibbard has sent a possible location for publishing those papers!
 Take a look at the attachment.

Thanks, Laura!

Dr. Franklin

--

*"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams *Dr. Teresa Franklin
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

*~~~~~~Ohio University -- The best student-centered learning *experience in
America~~~~