[Internationalstudentbookclub] How to buy "Island of the Blue Dolphins"

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 5 13:16:36 EDT 2013

Dear everyone,

Last night, our group chose "Island of the Blue Dolphins" by Scott O'Dell as our first book to read together this semester.  If you want to join us in reading this book, there are several ways for you to get a copy:

1.  Buy it online at Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/Island-Blue-Dolphins-Scott-ODell/dp/0547328613)
2.  Buy it from one of the bookstores in town (Follett's, Athens Book Center, Little Professor, etc.)
3.  Check it out from Alden Library or the public library (but there aren't enough copies there for everyone)

Our next meeting will be Wednesday, September 25, at 7 p.m., and we'll be discussing the first half of the book.  I'll send out reading guides early next week.

Happy reading!

Sally