[Internationalstudentbookclub] Reading Guide for Island of the Blue Dolphins

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 13 14:50:07 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!

Here is the reading guide for Chapters 1-14 of Island of the Blue Dolphins.  These are the chapters we will discuss at our next meeting on September 25th.  You don't have to answer the questions for the reading guide, but if you can answer the questions, it shows that you understand what is happening in the book.

Happy reading!

Sally