[Internationalstudentbookclub] First meeting of the year!

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 3 09:59:04 EDT 2013

Dear everyone,

Welcome back to the International Student Book Club, fall semester!  Our first meeting will be tomorrow, September 4, at 7 p.m. in Gordy 110.  We will talk about our plans for the club for the fall and choose our first book to read.  If you have suggestions for a good book, please bring them to the meeting or email them to me.  There will be pizza and drinks.  Hope to see you there…and bring your friends!

Happy reading,

Sally