[Internationalstudentbookclub] Meeting tonight!

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Wed May 22 11:45:38 EDT 2013

Dear everyone,

Our first summer meeting for the International Student Book Club is tonight!  We will be meeting in Gordy 110 at 7 p.m., and the meeting will probably last for about an hour.  We're discussing the first 3 chapters of "The Great Gatsby", but even if you didn't finish all of the reading, please join us anyway and be ready to talk about your thoughts and ideas about the book…or, bring questions about parts you didn't understand!  I look forward to seeing you tonight!

Sally