[Internationalstudentbookclub] Reading guide for Chapters 4-6 of "The Great Gatsby"

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Wed May 29 15:11:33 EDT 2013

Dear book club members,

Attached are the reading guide and discussion sheet for chapters 4-6 of "The Great Gatsby".  Also, if you are having trouble understanding the book, here are summaries for each of the chapters we're going to be reading for our next meeting:

Chapter 4:  http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/gatsby/section4.rhtml
Chapter 5:  http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/gatsby/section5.rhtml
Chapter 6:  http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/gatsby/section6.rhtml

My advice is to read the summary first and then read the chapter; however, if you want to challenge yourself more, read the chapter first and then the summary to check your understanding.

Our next meeting will be next Wednesday, June 5, at 7 p.m.  I don't have a room reserved yet, but I will send you an email about it next week.

Happy reading!

Sally