[Honorscommunitycouncil] Meeting Minutes 10/20/2011

Arnold, Patricia pa803908 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 20 21:25:26 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone!

This meeting was spent mostly prepping for the camp out and doing nominations. Look for an email Spence about the final details on the camp out. If you have flex please try to bring a bag of chips/pop/cookies. We'll have s'mores and hot dogs (veggie dogs, too).

The following nominations were made for Philanthropy chair: Laura Diaco, Jessica Mitchell, and Mariah Thrush.
Nominations are still being accepted by email so please let us know if you'd like to run. Speeches will be made next week and voting will occur after.

The following nominations were made for Freshman Ambassador: Stephen Toropov, Henry Kessler, and Rachel Sayers. Interviews will be held in the upcoming weeks. Again, feel free to email in nominations.

Looking forward to roasting 'mallows with all of you tomorrow!!!

PARNOLD

Fun Fact: The world's largest amphibian is the giant salamander. It can grow up to five feet in length. That's almost my height!