[Honorscommunitycouncil] News and Reminders!

Arnold, Patricia pa803908 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 18 20:43:38 EDT 2011

Hi All!
Just a reminder that we have a meeting this Thursday October 20th at 5pm at 35 Park Place. It's be great if you could attend because this week starts Freshman Ambassador Nominations. You must be a member in order to be elected to this position. After nominations, the exec board will hold a week of interviews and select the ambassador. Also, Nicolien had to resign her position as philanthropy chair, so this week and next we will also be holding nominations for that. Again, you must be a member to hold the position. I will have a list of people who have made membership at the meeting this Thursday.

The camp out is this Friday! Look for an email from Spence with more information about it.

Finally, we made over $125 face painting Saturday!!! Special thanks to Preston, Meg, and Madison for coming and helping out all day!

See you Thursday!

Parnold

Random Fact: In 2009, PETA asked the Pet Shop Boys to consider changing their name to Rescue Shelter Boys.