[Honorscommunitycouncil] Meeting Minutes Oct 13th

Arnold, Patricia pa803908 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 14 23:02:01 EDT 2011

TGIF!!

Hey Everyone!
First and foremost, we're painting faces tomorrow from 11:30am-2:30pm. It will be at Tailgreat park (right behind the log cabin on Richland). PLEASE come if you can; we need more workers! It should be a lot of fun and a good fundraiser.

Gardening is on hold, but we'll be sure to let you know when it's happening next.

Katie Lasco is still planning Pizza with Deanz and it is November 9th.

Nicolien is working on planning the high school service project.

Austin Stahl's advocacy campaign will be Oct. 21st. Talk to him if you are interested in volunteering.

Campout is next weekend, also. Let Spencer know if you have a tent or can drive.

Brian Vadakin is putting together a list of freshmen and sophomores who can host potential students. If you are interested in that, contact him!

Contact me, Patty, if you'd like to help paint faces or have any questions: 937-286-2127.

Sincerely,
Patty

Fun fact: It's illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket in Lexington, Kentucky.