[Honorscommunitycouncil] HCC meeting and Gardening Saturday Morning

Arnold, Patricia pa803908 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 6 17:23:28 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone!
Nothing too important at this week's HCC meeting, but please contact Spencer about how many tents you can bring to the camp out or how many people you can take in your car.

Also, the community gardens are having a work day this Saturday morning. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to come! It's really important that we have as many people as possible there. We will be pulling out all of this years plants and planting a cover crop. As part of the work day, we have to help out other gardeners, too. We will be picking people up at 9am at the Washington Arch Saturday Morning. If you plan to drive out yourself, follow West State Street until it dead ends and turn right on the gravel road after the driving range. We should be done by 11am. It'd be great if we could have at least ten people there. Contact me if you need to be picked up somewhere other than the arch.

Have a great weekend!

Patty