[Hlthpol] HPF Contact Information Updates

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 14 12:07:52 EDT 2014

Hi Fellows:  I would like to update address information as lots of what I have is no doubt out of date.  Would you please take a minute to check your address on the attached list and let me know if I need to make any changes?  Many thanks!  NC

PS:  Thanks for replying only to me rather than to all!

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)