[Hlthpol] DO Day on the Hill

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 5 14:10:17 EST 2014

HI Fellows:  Wishing a safe journey to those of you who are headed to DC for DO Day on the Hill.  I hope you have many productive meetings with your legislators and health legislative aides.  Wear your HPF pin so other grads will know you're a Fellow!

I would love to receive an update of who's offices you visit and welcome photos that I could post on the HPF web site.

Thanks for keeping me updated on your DO Hill Day activities.  NC

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)