[Hlthpol] HPF Contact Information Updates

Nancy Bono nbono at nyit.edu
Wed Mar 19 15:01:47 EDT 2014

Hi Nancy,

Hope all is well for me if you can  change the address to NYIT COM listed below , instead of my home.

As for Brenda Connolly she is no longer in Oceanside .. email address is the same
Brian Hallas no longer at NYIT COM new email address brian830 at optonline.net<mailto:brian830 at optonline.net>
Wolfgang Gilliar use the NYIT COM address no longer in port Washington

Thank You

Nancy A. Bono, D.O., FACOFP
Associate Professor/Chair of Family Medicine
NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine
Hannah and Serota Academic Center, Room 116/117
P.O. Box 8000/Northern Boulevard
Old Westbury, New York  11568-8000