[Hlthpol] Training in Policy Studies (TIPS) 2013 - 2014

Dr. J. Steven Blake sblake at jsblake.com
Thu Aug 15 16:47:25 EDT 2013

Congrats to all the new TIPS fellows!

J. Steven Blake, DO, M.Sc., FACOI

Class of '2001

________________________________

From: hlthpol-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu
[mailto:hlthpol-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] On Behalf Of Bette Coppola
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 11:14 AM
To: hlthpol at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: [Hlthpol] Training in Policy Studies (TIPS) 2013 - 2014

Dear colleagues:

I hope all is well and that you've had a lovely summer.

Please join me in welcoming the twelfth (12!) class of TIPS fellows:

Ugne Adikeviciute, DO

Specialty: Emergency Medicine

Saint James Hospital and Health Centers, Olympia Fields, IL

Graduated from: Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern
University

James F. Baird IV, DO

Specialty: Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine

UMDNJ-SOM, Stratford, NJ

Graduated from: Philadelphia COM

Philip Eskew, DO, JD, MBA

Specialty: Family Medicine

Danville Regional Medical Center, Danville, VA

Graduated from: West Virginia SOM

Denzil Frost, DO

Specialty: Emergency Medicine

Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, WV

Graduated from: Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern
University

Jessica Hilst, DO

Specialty: Emergency Medicine

Grandview Medical Center, Dayton, OH

Graduated from: NOVA Southeastern University

Somaira Rafiq, DO

Specialty: Family Medicine

Mercy Suburban Hospital, Norristown, PA

Graduated from: New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic
Medicine

Ambica Sandhir, DO

Specialty: Emergency Medicine/Internal Medicine

St. Barnabas Hospital, NY

Graduated from: Touro COM, NY

Gregory Schwaid, DO, MPH

Specialty: Preventive Medicine

Florida Department of Health, West Palm Beach, FL

Graduated from: Lake Erie COM

Richard Whiddon, DO, MPH

Specialty: Emergency Medicine

Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, WV

Graduated from: West Virginia SOM

Anita Yang, DO

Specialty: Family Medicine

Mercy Suburban Hospital, Norristown, PA

Graduated from: Philadelphia COM

Thank you again for your tremendous support and collegiality; as I
remind you each year, we couldn't do this without you!

Enjoy the remainder of the season; I look forward to seeing you at the
HPF/TIPS reunion, and/or booth #745, at OMED 2013 in Las Vegas.

With warm regards.

Bet

Bette Coppola, M.Ed.

Coordinator of Health Policy Programs