[Hlthpol] Training in Policy Studies (TIPS) 2013 - 2014

Nichols, Karen KNicho at midwestern.edu
Sat Aug 17 18:41:55 EDT 2013

So proud of all of you! This is a great experience. Of course I'm especially delighted to give a shout out to our CCOM grad, Ugne! I still warmly remember your participation in Lithuanian dress at my AOA Prez inauguration.

Best wishes to all,

Regards, KJN

Karen J. Nichols, DO, MA, MACOI, CS
Professor of Medicine