[Hlthpol] Applications Available for HPF Class of 2010

Cooper, Nancy cooper at oucom.ohiou.edu
Wed Apr 22 14:50:12 EDT 2009

Hi Fellows and List Serve Members:  I am getting in touch to ask for your help in recruiting the next group of Health Policy Fellows.  While letters from this office help to spread the word about the HPF program, the best way to get your colleagues involved in the Health Policy Fellowship is for Fellows to talk about your own experiences during your Fellowship year and to encourage your colleagues to apply.

Thanks for sending me contact information for potential candidates - and for forwarding this e-mail to interested individuals.

The application packet for the Health Policy Fellowship 2009-2010 is now available via http://iris.nyit.edu/nycom/hpf/  and through this office.

I appreciate your help in recruiting the sixteenth class - the Health Policy Fellowship Class of 2010.

NC

Nancy Cooper, Coordinator
Health Policy Fellowship
307 Grosvenor Hall
Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Athens, OH  45701
740 593-2017 phone
740 593-1730 fax
coopern at ohio.edu<mailto:coopern at ohio.edu>