[Hlthpol] Training in Policy Studies (TIPS) Applications 2009-2010

Bette Coppola bcoppola at nyit.edu
Tue Apr 21 14:44:00 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues.

As always, I hope this note finds you in find health and spirits,
enjoying the start of the spring season.

We're currently in the process of recruiting fellows for the eighth TIPS
program.  Interactive applications are available on the program web site:

http://iris.nyit.edu/nycom/tips

As in the past, the program is scheduled for four meetings, beginning in
September 2009 and ending in June 2010, with targeted postgraduate
candidates of OGME2 and above.  We welcome your recommendation of
potential applicants and appreciate your passing along information to
interested candidates.

Thank you in advice for your continued support.

With warm regards.
Bet
--

Bette Coppola, M.Ed.

Coordinator of Health Policy Programs

New York College of Osteopathic Medicine

New York Institute of Technology

P  516.686.3922

F  516.686.3819

E  bcoppola at nyit.edu <mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu>