[Hlthpol] Applications Available for HPF Class of 2010

Gary Hill grhill at nova.edu
Sun Apr 26 12:22:04 EDT 2009

Nancy

hi , will look have few persons in mind !
Gary Hill, D.O., FACOI
Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine
Nova Southeastern University
College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Grhill at nsu.nova.edu
954-262-1631 (Ph)
954-262-2276 (Fax)

This email, and any attachments, is intended only for the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information  If you are not the intended recipient of this email you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have  received this email in error, please notify me by  replying to this email and permanently deleting the original and any copy of this email and any printout.