[GIS] Actuarial Social

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Wed Apr 4 23:53:03 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

Hope your spring quarter is starting off well.

We will be having an Actuarial Social tomorrow, Thursday, April 5th, from
6-8pm in Copeland 101 (different room from last quarter).  This is an
informal event for all Actuarial majors, members and non-members, to discuss
all things actuarial.  We will have information regarding Actuarial exams
and semester Actuarial Science classes, as well as several Actuarial Exam
study manuals to look through.  You may come and leave as you wish (no need
to stay the whole 2 hours).  Please remember spring quarter dues.

There will be free pizza and soda.

Please bring any Actuarial Science major friends or anyone wanting to learn
more about the major. (Ask around in your classes!)

See you tomorrow,

Will Johnson

President

Gamma Iota Sigma - Alpha Nu Chapter