[GIS] End of the Quarter Social

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Thu Nov 10 14:04:25 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

First of all, thanks to everyone who came to the presentation by Liberty
Mutual last night.  It was a good showing and they were said they were
impressed by our group.

This Saturday, we will be having our End of the Quarter Social.  All members
are invited.  It will be held at Nick Hurne's apartment, which is at 35 E
Carpenter Street, Apartment A.  It will start at 8pm.  There is no available
parking near his place, so it is recommended that you walk or park
elsewhere.  Come hang out and relax before the grind of finals week begins
next week.

Hope to see everyone there,

Will Johnson

President