[GIS] Scholarship Opportunity

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Wed Nov 30 00:08:14 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone's quarters finished and breaks started on a good note.  Only
another 5 short weeks until we get back and get started once again.

In the beginning, Gamma Iota Sigma was founded by a group from Columbus
called the Griffith Foundation.  They are still around and offer annual
scholarships to students interested in a career in insurance.  They are a
little late sending out applications this year, so they are not due on Nov
30 like they claim.  I encourage everyone to apply for these.  The
application is very easy and they are very generous to Gamma Iota Sigma
members.

The link is http://www.griffithfoundation.org/higher-ed/scholarships
<https://sn2prd0102.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=HGQJn4q_-E-M9VXoASbwQRKO2vq
zgs4IUv-PNoLVpboM_T7ml2Gxg4oFjFP2-_1IU6SNMkcqSwQ.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.griff
ithfoundation.org%2fhigher-ed%2fscholarships>  .

The deadline is December 5th.  You must also email Judith Hoaglin at the
Griffith Foundation for the extension to Dec 5th at
jhoaglin at griffithfoundation.org.

Let me know if you have any questions at wj335709 at ohio.edu.

Happy Holidays,

Will Johnson