[GIS] Liberty Mutual Speaking Wednesday

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Mon Nov 7 14:25:58 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

Elizabeth End from Liberty Mutual will be coming to speak about Actuarial
Opportunities this Wednesday, November 9th, at 6pm in Copeland 108.   She is
also an Actuarial Student at Liberty Mutual and will discuss the Actuarial
Profession in general as well as their Actuarial Internships and new Trainee
Positions opening in June 2012.  Come out on Wednesday evening to learn
more.  Food and refreshments will be provided.

Also this week, the College of Business and Delta Sigma Pi will be holding
the Financial Services Conference on Friday, November 11th.  We do not have
class on Friday, but I do encourage everyone to attend.  There will be
panels from around the finance industry, including one dedicated to
Insurance and Financial Planning.  There will be representatives from
Nationwide, Motorists Mutual, Edward Jones, and Ohio Casualty, along with
many others.  The cost is $5, which includes lunch.  You do need to sign up
this week in the first floor of Copeland between 10am and 3pm.  More
information can be found here:
http://aspnet.cob.ohio.edu/isms/cobNewsDetail.aspx?id=935.

Also, if you have not yet filled out our survey, I please ask that you do so
before Wednesday.  The input is very important in planning the future of
Gamma Iota Sigma.  Here again is the link to that survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V5N3KR8

Good luck in week 10,

Will Johnson

President