[GIS] Meeting Next Week

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Tue Nov 1 21:45:25 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

I am very sorry, but we will not be having a meeting tomorrow, November 2nd.
Our speaker is still not feeling well, and we believe it is better to wait
until Winter Quarter.  Fortunately, we will be having a meeting next week (I
promise).  On November 9th, Elizabeth End of Liberty Mutual will be coming
to give a 50 minute presentation about Liberty Mutual and opportunities with
the company.  Elizabeth End is also an Actuarial Student with Liberty
Mutual.  More information will come early next week.

In other news, we are in the planning stages for Winter Quarter and we want
your input.  We have put together a survey that we hope everyone will fill
out in the next week.  Note that while you do give your name, it will not be
connected with your answers, so please answer honestly.  The link for this
survey is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V5N3KR8

Have a good week,

Will Johnson

President