[Faces] (no subject)

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:44:54 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

    Due to some schedule changes and prior engagements there will not be a FACES meeting this week. This does not mean that we are done for the semester, as there are many items up for discussion that the new E-board would like to share with the general body.

    In upcoming news , The Fashion Associates of Ohio University will be putting on a fashion show on April 11th at 1pm, the Saturday of Mom's Weekend, in Baker Ballroom. The show's theme is "Woodstock", and you would need to be there by 10 am. There will be one fitting during the week before the show at a store located on Court Street, which will only take ten minutes.

     There is also an opportunity for a photo shoot to be featured in Fangle Magazine. The article focuses on the 70's ( chunky platform shoes, pastel colors, gingham print, floral, furry vests, chunky turtle necks, and flared pants), as well as the 90's grunge style (baggy clothes, cat eye sunglasses, plaid).

    If you are interested in either of these opportunities, just shoot an email to myself or our President Janae Potts jp735812 at ohio.edu , no later than Monday @5pm, and we will be able to provide you with more information and put you into contact with the organizations. Hope you are all having a great week and stay tuned for  further news.