[Faces] Wednesday Meeting

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 30 19:26:42 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

    We will be having a general body meeting this Wednesday, and it will be in collaboration with Hip Hop Congress. They will be discussing the influence Hip-Hop has had on the fashion industry and culture. Since this is a collaborative meeting we will be starting @7 instead of our usual 7:30 time frame. Also look out for another e-mail discussing upcoming photo shoot and runway opportunities. Enjoy the rest of your day, and hopefully we see you Wednesday.

?Sincerely,

Dontay Graham