[Faces] FACES Award Ceremony, New Exec and Pizza!

Potts, Janae jp735812 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 18 10:47:04 EDT 2015

Good Morning everyone!

Tonight is the night! we will be having an award ceremony to honor those who participated in the sibs weekend fashion show. We will also be introducing the new executive board for the 2015 - 2016 school year! We will be providing pizza and wings over to you guys. Our time has been adjusted for tonight. We will be meeting at 7:00 pm tonight instead of 7:30 pm. ?See you all tonight!

Thanks,

Janae Potts
Ohio University 2017
College of Health Sciences and Professions
FACES Modeling Vice President