[Faces] Executive Board Interviews

Potts, Janae jp735812 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 10 17:33:50 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow we will not be meeting, but if you are interested in being on FACES Executive Board we would like for you guys to join us in Ellis 111 at 7:00 pm for a meeting so you guys can see a snippet of "FACES Behind the Scenes".

The interviews for the new eboard will be on March 15, 2015 starting at 6 pm. If you are interested in being a part of our eboard, please email me back with the position you are interested in. We would like for you guys to be business casual for the interview.

See you guys soon!?

Janae Potts
Ohio University 2017
College of Health Sciences and Professions
FACES Modeling Vice President