[Emeritiassoc] Parking fee

Edward Baum baum at ohio.edu
Sun Jul 17 18:29:15 EDT 2011

Thank you, George.

I notice on the list of comparative benefits that universities in Ohio
provide their retirees (send out by Roger Alexander) free parking for
retirees is provided by all except CSU.

Ed

p.s. You might note, as confirmation of your last statement, that at
least one emeritus donor (me) would simply reduce his annual
contribution to O.U. by $150 if we were forced to pay.