[Emeritiassoc] Parking fee

Weckman, George weckman at ohio.edu
Sun Jul 17 15:25:56 EDT 2011

Emeriti Association Members,
I have it on good authority that EMERITI DO NOT HAVE TO PAY THE $150 PARKING FEE.  This fee will not be charged for a temporary (Fall Quarter) tag.
We hope that the fee will be completely waived once the Parking Committee reviews the situation.
I will argue that we deserve this access to the campus; we were not reimbursed for it as current employees are; our visits to campus during weekdays are relatively few; and the university should not want to offend potential donors
George.